An 8-month-old child who swallowed a nail clipper has successfully undergone surgery to remove the metal tool stuck in his esophagus.
The child accidentally swallowed the cutter while playing and underwent the difficult surgery on Monday September 19 in Nashik district in western India.
In the photos published by British mediathe little boy is seen lying down as a group of specialist doctors perform a miracle by removing the 5 cm long cutter after 1 hour of surgery.
Meanwhile, an X-ray clearly shows the contraption lodged in the baby’s neck, nearly blocking his entire throat.
To join the group “AOL” just click: Join Group and your request will be approved immediately.